If you are new to CompendiumLD and want to find out how to use it, one or more of the the items under 'Using CompendiumLD' should help. If you want to share your CompendiumLD designs across different computers, or with other people, there are some suggestions about ways to achieve this. If you would like to help to improve CompendiumLD you can, by submitting bug reports or feature requests, for example.
- A 2 page summary of the aims and functionality of CompendiumLD is presented in this CompendiumLD Briefing paper
- Getting started is a quick introduction which describes how to install CompendiumLD and what to do when you run it for the first time. It includes a slide show and some video illustrating CompendiumLD's operation. If you need a more detailed step-by-step guide please refer to these tutorials introducing CompendiumLD. .
- Several videos and slide shows illustrating various aspects of CompendiumLD, including 'how to's and examples of it in use.
- A 2-page user guide explains some of the key features of the package.
- A guide to the nodes and stencils for designing learning activities with CompendiumLD
- Examples of learning designs created using CompendiumLD
Here are some suggestions of ways you can share your CompendiumLD data across different computers, and with other people.
- If you use more than one computer you can use a utility such as Dropbox to share and synchronise your CompendiumLD data across multiple machines. Other cloud based data sharing services are available in addition to Dropbox!
- You can share an image and/or the XML data of your learning design via Cloudworks (a place to share, find and discuss learning and teaching ideas and experiences).
- There is a prototype web site for publishing and sharing CompendiumLD and Compendium maps. This CompendiumLD map exchange area of the Compendium map exchange allows users to upload their own maps and download others. All maps are published and shared using the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Licence.
It helps us to improve CompendiumLD if users report bugs, and requests for features helps us prioritise aspects of work on CompendiumLD.
- Bug Reports /
This link takes you to the Compendium feature request and bug tracking site. If you have not already done so you will need to create an account to submit or browse through reported bugs and/or feature requests.
- How to translate CompendiumLD into other languages